HP DesignJet XL 3600 Multifunction Plotter Printer Series - 5 Year Warranty
HP Designjet XL 3600 MFP
Experience the advantage of the fastest first page out, eliminating any waiting time at the printer. The HP XL 3600 plotter, a compact and robust multifunction printer (MFP) is designed to perfectly fit your office space while meeting everyone's demands. Additionally, it offers top-notch network protection for added security.
IMMEDIATE RESULTS—Fastest first page out
Say goodbye to waiting in front of your printer, thanks to its lightning-fast first page out in just 29 seconds.
Save valuable time with the incredibly user-friendly HP Click software, enabling rapid batch PDF printing.
Effortlessly access your personal and group folders directly from the touchscreen with the HP 3600 Series Printer, allowing you to print and share instantly.
A NEW STANDARD—Experience extreme reliability
- Designed with an exceptionally sturdy build to thrive in demanding environments.
- Perfectly tailored for your office with a reduced footprint of up to 30% and the quietest operation.
- Enjoy a seamless user experience facilitated by automatic media loading and the ability to stack up to 100 pages for printing without a hitch.
SECURE—World's most secure large-format printer
- Place your trust in top-of-the-line network protection, benefitting from features such as HP Secure Boot and whitelisting.
- Exercise full control over printer access and safeguard confidential documents with secure user authentication.
- Ensure the security of your entire fleet at all times with the help of HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
Reach out to us today for the HP XL 3600 price and other queries and meet your business printing needs with this highly versatile MFP plotter printer!
HP Designjet XL 3600 Specifications
Print, copy, scan
180 A1/hr; 19.3 sec/A1; 3 A1/min
HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included
PostScript and PDF Windows drivers, raster drivers for Windows, AirPrint for macOS
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4
Number of print cartridges
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Dye-based (C, G, M, PK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
HP ePrint capability
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), supporting the following standards: TCP/IP, BootP/DHCP (IPv4 only), DHCPv6, TFTP (IPv4 only), SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), Apple Bonjour Compatible, WS Discovery, Embedded Web Server (HTTP, HTTPS), IPsec, SMTP (email), Raw IP printing (9100), LPD, IPP, WS print, NTLM v2, SMBv3, SSL/TLS, 802.1X authentication (LEAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS), DFS
128 GB (file processing)
Standard, 500 GB (AES-256 encrypted)
Finished output handling
Sheet feed, two automatic front-loading roll feeds, smart roll switching, integrated output stacker, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter; Scanner: straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals
Media sizes standard (metric rolls)
279 to 914-mm width, up to 200-m length, 3-in core (default) or 2-in core (optional)
Media sizes, custom
210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm
Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, vinyl), banner and sign materials (polypropylene, scrim banner)
Media weight, recommended
60 to 328 g/m²
Roll external diameter
Up to 19.7 mil
Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Scan resolution, optical
Up to 600 dpi
Scan size, maximum
914 x 8000 mm (JPEG); 610 x 15,000 mm (TIFF); 914 x 8000 mm (PDF)
Linear scan speed
Scan: Up to 7.62 cm/sec (colour, 200 dpi), up to 25.4 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi); Copy: Up to 15.24 cm/sec (colour, 200 dpi), up to 25.4 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
Copy reduce / enlarge settings
25 to 400%, at 1% increment
Input voltage (auto ranging) 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 2 A
< 120 W (printing + scanning); 40 W (ready); < 1.0 W (< 14 W with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.3 W (off)
Energy star certified
Operating temperature range
5 to 35ºC
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
1500 x 660 x 1310 mm
What's in the box
- HP DesignJet XL 3600 Multifunction Printer, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, scanner calibration sheet, 2-in hub right adapter kit, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord
- HP Click
- HP mobile
- ePrint and iOS/Android support plus the HP Smart app for mobile
- HP Web Jetadmin
- HP JetAdvantage Security Manager
- HP SmartStream (optional)
- HP SmartTracker (optional)