HP T1600 Printer Series including 3 Year onsite Warranty
HP DesignJet T1600 Printer series Maximize workgroup productivity and enterprise security Dual-roll 36-inch, 6-ink printer for professional-quality CAD and GIS applications HP Designjet T1600 Overview
- Option of 5ml or 3ml margins
- Eliminate output clutter get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Media size: 36-in / 914mm
- Gain full control - monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load two paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, 914 mm (36 inch) printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts
- PostScript available
QUALITY: Your projects, presented at their best
- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics
- Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays
- Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics - opt for Adobe PostScript®
- Communicate with precision - produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi
PRODUCTIVITY: Ease, efficiency empower workgroups
- Stay organized and on task - the integrated 50-page output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints
- Two rolls help save time - easy frontloading, automatic alignment; two media types/sizes, smart switching
- Print complex files fast - one A1/D in 21 sec (120 A1/D per hr), 96 GB virtual memory (based on 1.5 GB RAM)
- Improve workgroup efficiency using the job center - manage job queues and job storage, track print costs
SECURITY: Enterprise compatible, IT manageable
- Enable highly unattended printing with two 100 metre rolls and Original HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml
- Safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and other options(1)
- Easily configure/manage your printer with HP Embedded Web Server or the HP printer fleet with HP Web Jetadmin
- Integrates easily with your other office devices - iOS and Android(2) compatibility with HP Mobile Printing(3)
1 Optional security solutions include Secure Disk Erase (available for all models) and Encrypted HD (available only in specific models). 2 The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for Android mobile devices running Android v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play. 3 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually WIFI access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.